- English mother tongue or equivalent level in English
- German knowledge appreciated
- High level of communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Deadline oriented
- Eager to help a team perform more efficiently
- Willing to travel
- Preferably with previous experience in television or film industry (content, production, distribution, materials etc.)
You will have different tasks, from answering the phone and make travel arrangements for managers to actively participate in meetings and do whatever needs to be done to help drive the business forward.
Workplace: Ticino, Switzerland
However if there is not listed any position that suits you and you have experience in the film and tv industry, you are passionate and dedicated, you are fluent in English, you have a strong spirit of innovation and enjoy working with a smile and you wish to be considered for any future positions ulpoad your Resume / CV and Cover Letter and submit your unsolicited application.
Maybe we are looking for someone just like you!
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.